Peer review to pod 10

Peer review to pod 10

Thank you for the opportunity to evaluate and summarize this article. It also gives me a chance to learn and broaden my horizons. I will make my most sincere evaluation. This article mainly wants to use two models to have a deeper understanding of cooperative learning. The first model is the Tuckman’s model, which uses five steps to explain the process of a group’s maturity and development of unity. The second is the related theory of belbin’s team roles, so as to understand the function and type of each feeling. First of all, members of this group can clearly express the definition of each theory and its role in this article, so that I can understand the process and significance of this article. It’s hard to be concise and clear in terms of words and sentences. Secondly, the structure of this article is clear, we can see that the division of work is very clear. Third, I’d like to talk about a problem I found in this article, that is, the previous theory is written in great detail, and the definition, application method and purpose are written out, but the link and application process behind is still not clear. Fourth, it is not clear and detailed enough to write in the assessment plan, or even know the specific score and level stratification of the evaluation. Fifth, there is still a lot of room for improvement and improvement, and we should continue to improve the structural cohesion. Sixth, after reading this article, I feel that my article still has a lot of shortcomings and gaps, and there is a lot of room for improvement and progress. We need to learn and improve the structure of this paper. Sixth, the expression in my article is not more concise and straightforward than that in this article, which needs to be improved. This article gives me a good example of learning. Finally, I hope you can read more relevant excellent articles, communicate with each other and make progress with each other.